Chocolate Mint Fudge Fat Bombs
Full of healthy fats from coconut and avocado, this no-cook fudge doubles as an excellent fat bomb to crush cravings or top off your fat macros. The fresh mint takes the flavor to another level and keeps the fudge light and fresh.
Servings: 1 pieces
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips (1.5 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- greet food coloring
- small bunch fresh, mint leaves
- Oil a 9 X 4.5-inch loaf pan and line with parchment paper, leaving some extra hanging over the long sides. This will make the fudge easier to remove later.
- Warm the coconut butter and coconut oil to soften; place in a blender with the flesh of the avocado and blend until smooth.
- Add the Keto Chow and blend. If it is too thick to blend, add the almond milk.
- Melt the chocolate chips carefully in the microwave or with a double boiler over gently simmering water.
- Fold the melted chocolate into the avocado and coconut mixture.
- Spread the fudge into the prepared loaf pan and chill in the freezer for about 20 minutes or until set.
- Melt the white chocolate with the coconut oil in the microwave or over a double boiler of gently simmering water. Add a drop or two of green food coloring and stir to distribute the color.
- Spread the white chocolate mixture over the fudge and decorate by pressing in chocolate chips and mint leaves.
- Chill in the freezer for another ten minutes or until set.
- Remove from the pan by lifting the parchment paper handles. If it won’t come loose, allow it to come to room temperature for ten minutes.
- Cut the fudge into 24 pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days or in the freezer for up to three months.
*Refined coconut oil gives a milder coconut flavor.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 90.6kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.6g | Protein: 1.7g | Fat: 8.3g | Saturated Fat: 6.2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.17g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.79g | Cholesterol: 0.5mg | Sodium: 36.1mg | Potassium: 105.98mg | Fiber: 2.2g | Sugar: 0.1g | Vitamin A: 18.3IU | Vitamin C: 6.22mg | Calcium: 34.74mg | Iron: 0.19mg | Sugar Alcohol: 1.77g | Net Carbs: 0.66g