What a TREAT!! We are so excited to be partnering with Legendary Foods and giving away a yummy box of 10 Brown Sugar Cinnamon Tasty Pastry treats (think pop tarts but keto) and a 21 meal pack of Keto Chow’s Orange Cream.
Giveaway has already started and ends on 4/23/20 at 11:59pm MST.
Winners will be selected at random through the 3rd party app Gleam following the close of the contest. Winners will be contacted directly and prize package shipped by Keto Chow out of Utah. Winners may be posted on any or all of the participating company social media pages the week of April 27, 2020.
[Fine Print: No Purchase Necessary. The number of eligible entries received will determine the odds of winning. This contest in no way is sponsored by Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. Another winner will be selected if the prize packages are forfeited or unclaimed. Keto Chow has the right to obtain and publicize the winner’s names and likeness. Void where prohibited by law. Winners will be notified via email and given 24 hours to reply to the email to claim their prize. If a reply is not received within the time period then a new winner will be selected.]
If you have problems with entries CLICK HERE or check out
Tropical Orange Cream Parfaits
- Whisk the coconut milk and Keto Chow together in a medium mixing bowl. Mix in the lime zest. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the strawberries with the powdered erythritol and lime juice.
- To assemble the parfaits, layer the bottom of two decorative glasses, jars, or cups each with 1/4 of the orange cream mixture.
- Then layer on top of each 1/4 of the strawberries and 1/4 of the coconut.
- Then repeat the process with the rest of the orange cream mixture, strawberries, and coconut.
- Cover or wrap tightly and refrigerate for at least two hours or up to two days.
- Serve chilled.
Photos by Sarah DeYoung Photography
Orange Cranberry Almond Holiday Morning Muffins
- Preheat oven to 325F. Prepare a 12-cupcake pan by greasing or lining with cupcake liners.
- Combine dry ingredients (almond flour, coconut flour, Keto Chow, xanthan gum, salt, and baking powder) in a bowl. Use a whisk to mix well. Set aside.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, cream butter with allulose. Add in sour cream, almond extract, orange extract, orange zest, and whipping cream. Mix until uniform.
- Add 1 egg to the wet ingredient bowl, mixing in slightly, then add in 1/2 of the dry ingredient mix, and mix again. Then add 1 more egg and mix. Add the last of the dry ingredients, and finally, add the last egg. Mix until incorporated.
- Stir in the chopped cranberries and almonds.
- Divide the dough between the 12 cupcake liners. This dough is stiff and keeps its shape when baking. I wet my hands and formed 12 even balls and put them in the liners. They will seem very full, but it doesn't overflow the liners when baked.
- Bake at 325F for 29-32 minutes on the center rack. Mix glaze while muffins bake.
- For the glaze, in a small bowl, mix powdered swerve, heavy whipping cream and almond extract until smooth. (I transferred this to a plastic sandwich bag, then snip the tip of the bag corner to use as a mini icing bag to make decorating easier.)
- Remove muffins from the oven when a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. After muffins have cooled for about 5-10 minutes, drizzle the glaze over top. Garnish with the sliced almonds
- Enjoy! Muffins can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 2-3 days. Best when warmed up in the microwave before eating.
Photos by Sarah DeYoung Photography