Photos by Sarah DeYoung Photography
Banana Peanut Butter with Keto Chow
I’m gonna be real honest right now and let you know I HATE spending a ton of money on keto treats for myself but I have an insane sweet tooth. I’ve been wanting the banana peanut butter but I just can’t bring myself to spend over $10 on a jar. I decided to make my own and it did not disappoint!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 cup dry roasted salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup Banana Keto Chow
- 1 Tbsp Erythritol or another sweetener like allulose
- 2 Tbsp softened butter
- Gather ingredients.
- Pulse peanuts on the highest setting for 45 seconds.
- It should be a peanut butter consistency
- Add butter, erythritol and keto chow and pulse until blended.
You may add more Keto Chow for more banana flavor, but I’m not sure how it will change the consistency. If you like things sweeter add a touch more erythritol. If you don’t like things salty, use unsalted peanuts and unsalted butter.