Pumpkin cake with a cream cheese frosting rolled inside.
Cream Cheese Filling
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 6 tbsp butter, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered erythritol
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Prepare a jelly roll pan by lining it with a piece of parchment paper that fits the pan and grease the top side of the paper.
- Add eggs, sweetener, pumpkin, vanilla, baking soda, cinnamon, and Keto Chow together in a bowl and blend everything with an electric mixer or stand mixer until it's nice and creamy. Your cake mixture will be thick.
- Spread around on previously prepared greased parchment paper until evenly dispersed over the whole surface of the pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. When cake is finished baking, let it cool for 1-5 minutes and then roll it up WITH the parchment paper. Let cake cool for 30 minutes while rolled up with parchment paper.
- While your cake cools, you can prepare your filling by adding the cream cheese, butter, and sweetener. Beat slowly to incorporate powdered sweetener then speed up and beat for 30 seconds. Stop and scrape sides of the bowl and then beat for another minute.
- After 30 minutes of cooling, unroll the cake and let it cool for another minute or two.
- Spread your cream cheese filling over the entire cake and then roll up the cake, this time without the parchment paper.
- Wrap with plastic wrap and set in the fridge for at least an hour. When serving, you can dust with more powdered sweetener, if desired.
If you do not have parchment paper, you can dust a thin kitchen towel with powdered sweetener and roll your cooked cake up with the towel instead of the parchment paper, but be sure to grease your baking pan very well.
Amount Per Serving (63 g)
Calories 131.58 Calories from Fat 107
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 6.91g43%
Trans Fat 0.4g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.58g
Monounsaturated Fat 3.21g
Vitamin A 1999.96IU40%
Vitamin C 11.87mg14%
Sugar Alcohol 13.21g
Net Carbs 1.49g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Serving: 63g | Calories: 131.58kcal | Carbohydrates: 15.58g | Protein: 4.58g | Fat: 11.88g | Saturated Fat: 6.91g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.58g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3.21g | Trans Fat: 0.4g | Cholesterol: 71.6mg | Sodium: 280.82mg | Potassium: 183.97mg | Fiber: 0.89g | Sugar: 1.04g | Vitamin A: 1999.96IU | Vitamin C: 11.87mg | Calcium: 85.55mg | Iron: 0.49mg | Sugar Alcohol: 13.21g | Net Carbs: 1.49g
Photos by Sarah DeYoung Photography