Pumpkin Caramel French Toast Sticks
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients using a hand mixer until well combined, about 90 seconds. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a parchment lined 9x9 baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until firm, then let cool completely, about 30 minutes. Cut loaf into 12 sticks.
- Melt the butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat, then fry the French toast sticks until golden brown on each side, about 30-45 seconds per side.
- Serve warm and store leftovers covered in the refrigerator up to 5 days for best freshness.
Photos by Sarah DeYoung Photography