Root Beer Float Chews
- Add all ingredients into a sauce pan on medium heat. Continuously whisk for 15 minutes.
- The mixture should begin to boil at 8-10 minutes and will start to thicken.
- When it’s ready it should be thick and shiny and pull away from the pan.
- Add to a bread pan that has been lined with parchment paper or your favorite silicone molds. Put in the freezer for at least an hour. Pull parchment out of the pan and cut into squares.
- You can store chews in the freezer or fridge once set. These are soft enough to eat right from the freezer.
Photos by Sarah DeYoung Photography