Just in time for Friday fun: we just received the single-flavor 21 meal bulk bags of Snickerdoodle Keto Chow. Of note: this is the new v2.1.2 with the increased vitamin A and the return of “instantized” protein powder so you shouldn’t have problems with clumping when it’s mixed. OK, enough of that, go order yourself some Snickerdoodle and when it arrives you can use some to make a few of the recipes that call for it.
Keto Chow Carrot Cake
Works as a round cake or as cupcakes!
Servings: 16 cupcakes
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp powdered swerve
- 3 Tbsp powdered swerve
- Mix together (immersion blender works great) butter, sweeteners and the eggs.
- Add the ketochow, almond flour, baking powder, and cinnamon and blend again
- Add carrots and blend for the last time.
- Add batter to buttered pan or baking dish (see note)
- Bake on 350 for 30-35 minutes or until cake bounces back when you touch it.
- Blend with immersion or whip together until thick and smooth
You can make this in basically any kind of pan but the baking time will vary. I used a 10 inch round pan and also a cupcake pan with papers. My cupcakes took half the time. Makes roughly 16 cupcakes You may use one kind of sweetener if you wish.
Keto Chow Better than Bran Muffins
This recipe came out so good with the snickerdoodle that my husband said it was one of the best muffins he has ever had. It's a great all-purpose recipe that will work with multiple flavors.
Servings: 12 muffins
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup avocado oil or mild tasting olive oil
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener
- 1 cup Keto Chow Snickerdoodle or Pumpkin Spice Caramel
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice or nutmeg
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of your favorite nuts or seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare a 12 cup muffin pan by oiling generously or lining with paper cupcake liners
- Place the eggs, oil, and sweetener in a large mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Add the keto chow, almond flour, flax seed, coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and allspice and mix well.
- Then mix in the almond milk, vinegar and vanilla extract.
- Finally stir in the nuts or seeds.
- Allow the batter to rest 2-3 minutes. Then divide among the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Serve warm with plenty of butter or nut butter and sugar-free jam.Yield 12 muffins
Photos by Photography by Lindsay & Photos by Sara Dearden
Keto Chow Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars
These snickerdoodle cheesecake bars are insane good, and I have even been told they are dangerous!
Servings: 15 Bars
Snickerdoodle Mixture - Mix everything together and reserve 1/4 cup
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated erythritol (swerve)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 room temp egg
- Blend Snickerdoodle Mixture together, an immersion blender works best for this.
- In greased 8x8 or 9x9 add the snickerdoodle mixture except for 1/4 cup.
- Add cream cheese mixture on top.
- Spoon dollops of remaining snickerdoodle dough on top and use knife to make swirl.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Let cool and refrigerate for at least an hour, best if overnight.
Photos by Sara Dearden
Keto Chow Snickerdoodle Cookies
Servings: 10 Cookies
- Cream coconut oil or butter with mixer
- Add erythritol and eggs and mix well
- Add baking powder and ketochow, mix until well combined.
- Drop balls into erythritol/cinnamon mixture and roll until covered.
- Add to parchment paper and bake at 350 for about 12-15 minutes
Snickerdoodle Keto Chow Hot Cereal
Make your own Instant hot cereal with the sweet cinnamon flavor of snickerdoodle Keto Chow. This is a great, satisfying breakfast that will warm you through and keep you cozy on a cold winter morning.
Servings: 1 Serving
- 1 scoop Snickerdoodle Keto Chow
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds or ground chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 6 ounces water
- 2 ounces Heavy Cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter you may adjust according to your macros
- 1 tablespoon chopped nuts, toasted seeds, or nut butter Optional
- Mix together the keto chow, ground flax or chia, and coconut flour
- Heat the water and heavy cream to a simmer.
- Whisk the hot water and cream into the cereal mix.
- Stir in the butter
- Stir in the optional nuts, seeds, or nut butter if using.
- Top with more butter and cream if you would like.
- Serve piping hot.