- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- With an electric or stand mixer on high speed, beat egg whites to soft peaks and then add vanilla. Continue beating to stiff peaks.
- Add in the confectioners sweetener and keto chow and then fold mixture with spoon or rubber spatula until it’s nice and creamy. It will limp together at first, just keep stirring. It will reduce down a lot by folding which is ok.
- Add to piping bag and pipe circles onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool for at least 30 minutes. They will harden as they cool.
Higher Altitude Instructions:
- With an electric or stand mixer with whisk attachment on high speed, beat egg whites to soft peaks and then add vanilla. Continue beating to stiff peaks.
- While the mixer is still whipping on high, add in the confectioners sweetener a little bit at a time and mix thoroughly between additions. Using the same method, add keto chow a bit at a time. The mixture will reduce down some, but let it keep whipping on high until fully mixed. Make sure to continue whipping while adding sweetener and keto chow. Only stop to scrape the sides once or twice.
- Add to a piping bag and pipe circles onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Cookies should be golden brown and puffed.
- For a crisper cookie, lightly oil a foil lined cookie sheet and pipe cookies onto the foil.