Chaffles are all the rage these days, and frankly: for good reason. They’re extremely easy to make, taste great, and really fill the need for waffles, buns, pizza crusts, and more. This super-simple, 3 ingredient recipe is something we’ve been cooking up around here and wanted to share with everyone. You can use any of the flavors of Keto Chow, here are some of our favorite uses:
- Use eggnog, chocolate, banana, or any of the other sweet flavors to make an amazing waffle. Throw on some whipped cream and you’re all set!
- Use the Creamy Tomato Basil Keto Chow to make pizza crusts
- Use the Savory Chicken Soup to make a bun/roll for burgers or a grilled cheese sandwich
- Use Spicy Taco Soup to make a soft taco shell
3 ingredient Keto Chow Chaffles (sweet or savory)
- 6 large Eggs
- 2 cups cheese we typically use mozzarella or Monterey jack
- 1 serving Keto Chow powder whichever flavor you like!
- Crack open and empty eggs into a bowl
- Add cheese
- Add Keto Chow
- Add other ingredients like chocolate chips if desired
- Mix - get the clumps out
- Put a small amount of the mixture into the waffle maker, this will take a bit of practice to get right but it's around 2 tablespoons. You're only filling it maybe halfway.