Chocolate is, by far, the most popular flavor.
The aim of Keto Chow is to be nutritionally complete keto food with 1/3 of ALL your nutritional requirements in each meal (electrolytes, protein, fat, vitamins, fiber, ALL of it).
Keto//OS is a mixture with exogenous ketones – you drink it and you will have ketones in your body regardless of whether you are actually in nutritional ketosis or not. For people doing ketosis to treat a disease like epilepsy, cancer, or Alzheimer’s; or for people doing elite level athletics who need quick energy but don’t want to break ketosis – exogenous ketones can be very useful. For many people, they’re of limited use. You’re not “in ketosis” unless your body is producing ketones its self. On top of that, if you do want to use exogenous ketones I would recommend checking out Perfect Keto or one of the other products that are not sold via Multi-Level Marketing.
If you’re curious, I’ve compiled a comparison of the various Keto “Meal Replacement” products available: https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/comments/6wjthf/comparison_of_keto_meal_replacement_options_costs/
Keto Chow is at the top with a cost around $11 per 2000 calories, Keto//OS is at the very bottom at $250.00 for 2000 calories.
The first time you visit the Keto Chow site using a browser that supports notifications you’ll get a prompt to allow notifications. Looks like this in Firefox:
And it looks like this in Chrome:
The Notifications in Chrome look like this, and they’ll show up whenever a new blog post goes up on the site:
If you want to stop them, it’s super easy and you can do it several ways. In Chrome, you can click on the little gear that’s right by the close button on the notification. That’ll take you to chrome://settings/content/notifications where you can remove or block notifications from specific sites:
You can also click on the “Secure” lock that’s immediately to the left of the address bar and remove notifications for the specific site you’re on:
The instructions for Chrome on mobile devices has you doing the same things.
To remove notifications for a site in Firefox just follow these instructions, or just click the gear icon on a notification and turn them off:
And here are the instructions for Safari.
The package will be a standard US Postal Service Flat Rate box/package – pretty non-descript. If your order was shipped within the US, there will be a “Keto Chow Order #xxxxx” at the bottom of the shipping label. If your order is going outside the US, there will be a customs declaration. Keto Chow is declared as protein powder, Base Powder is declared as Acacia Gum, as those are the primary ingredients in each, respectively. Inside the box you’ll find a packing slip detailing the flavors and such that are in the box.
The cost for international shipping is a direct function of how much the US Postal Service (USPS) charges for shipping their Flat Rate packages. I looked into UPS, FedEx and DHL for Canadian shipments, there were several problems:
- The recipient was liable to pay for the brokerage fees (Canada) and customs duties when using a carrier other than USPS.
- Keto Chow does weigh quite a bit but it’s also quite large physically and that makes for pretty expensive “cubic weight” shipping fees, using flat rate boxes reduces that greatly.
- All of the other carriers I’ve looked into charge MORE for international shipping compared to USPS.
The solution to many of these is to branch out with local international distributors but we aren’t quite ready to implement that yet, need to nail down the production pipeline better first.
In the mean time, check out the Base Powder version, it’s mainly for international customers who want to save on shipping – it’s everything but the protein (which is the #1 ingredient by weight and volume in Keto Chow). I have some additional details and info about the Base Powder on this page. When you mix it with the appropriate amount of Protein powder you will end up with 1 week’s worth (21 meals) of Keto Chow.
There are several:
- The most noticeable difference will be the flavors. KC 1.9 uses off the shelf flavored protein powder. KC 2.0+ uses a proprietary protein and flavor mix. In my opinion, all of the KC 2.0+ flavors are better tasting than the 1.9 versions they are replacing and some flavors are new (Salted Caramel, Banana, Mocha).
- The packaging is different, as is the packaging process. KC 2.0+ is being manufactured at industrial scale instead of in small batches (again, because of the off the shelf protein powder).
- KC 2.0+ has fewer net carbohydrates.
- KC 2.0+ has a better nutrition profile with higher levels of potassium.
- You can see more about the changes on our 2.1 information nexus page
You can buy Keto Chow online at https://store.ketochow.xyz/
If you happen to be nearby South Jordan, UT – feel free to come by our warehouse in person. We’re at the warehouse M-F from 8:15 am to 4 pm. We’re at:
11279 S. Redwood Road, Suite B
South Jordan, UT 84095