Heavy Cream is pretty low in lactose, it has 0.4185g of carbohydrates per tablespoon (15ml) and many people who have problems with lactose are able to handle the relatively small amounts in Keto Chow, see this post for details.
If you do want to eliminate Heavy Cream there are some options you can try but you’re going to need to do a lot of calculations. I recommend using a tracking app like Cron-O-Meter to figure out how the alternatives will impact your net carbs and other nutrients. Anyway, here are some possibilities you can try:
- Coconut Cream
- Coconut milk (doesn’t have very many calories and has many more carbs)
- Cashew/Soy/Almond milk – again, lacks calories and may have high carbs – even unsweetened
- Powdered MCT or Coconut oil
- Melted coconut oil mixed with a liquid oil (maybe avocado or olive) so it remains liquid after refrigeration
- Avocados (blender required)
If you want to eliminate dairy entirely then you’ll need to use the Keto Chow Base Powder along with a protein powder that is dairy-free: egg, beef or even soy protein would work.