There are several:
- The most noticeable difference will be the flavors. KC 1.9 uses off the shelf flavored protein powder. KC 2.0+ uses a proprietary protein and flavor mix. In my opinion, all of the KC 2.0+ flavors are better tasting than the 1.9 versions they are replacing and some flavors are new (Salted Caramel, Banana, Mocha).
- The packaging is different, as is the packaging process. KC 2.0+ is being manufactured at industrial scale instead of in small batches (again, because of the off the shelf protein powder).
- KC 2.0+ has fewer net carbohydrates.
- KC 2.0+ has a better nutrition profile with higher levels of potassium.
- You can see more about the changes on our 2.1 information nexus page