There are several key differences between 1.5 (the most recent version you can make yourself by buying the ingredients) and 2+. Some are also differences from 1.5 to 1.9.
- A custom-made vitamin and mineral pre-mix. This replaces several ingredients (the vitamin pill, Calcium Phosphate, Vitamin K, Choline L-Bitartrate, Calcium/Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D3) there’s also more Magnesium. Other vitamins and minerals have also been adjusted up above minimum levels to optimal levels along with optimal forms for bioavailability.
- Additional Potassium to comply with the new US dietary requirements.
- Protein Isolate which has significantly lower carbohydrates compared to the concentrate/isolate/hydrolyzed protein blend used in 0.7-1.9. Most flavors are only 0.56g net carbs before adding any heavy cream.
- Custom made flavors – earlier versions used off-the-shelf protein powder with flavoring, using our own makes the flavors more stable and lowers the cost.
- Eliminated 2 sweeteners: AceK and Stevia
- Mixed and packaged in a different facility – all of the flavors except Chocolate Peanut Butter are now completely peanut free and safe for people with peanut allergies.