Maybe. I don’t really have a clear answer on this one. All of the ingredients (listed below) are at least pareve. Except for the milk protein, which is obviously dairy. The same is true for Halal.
- Protein Powder – Dairy – OUD3-5C9EEBF
- Acacia Gum – Pareve – OUV3-VF0MR80
- Choline L-Bitartrate – Parave, Kosher except for Passover – SK8XW6BMRI0
- Cocoa Powder (for those flavors containing Cocoa) – Kosher including Passover – OUW3-2CD9F3C
- Magnesium Malate – Parve – KFT8V290Q23
- Potassium Chloride – Pareve – OUW3-F9D118B
- Potassium Citrate – Pareve – OUW3-H4RSA9C
- Flavoring – Pareve – OUV3-EAC5BAA
- Sucralose – Pareve – OUV2-6A7E924
- Vitamin pre-mix – Pareve – OUV3-DRXBFVB
So, in the end, it appears to be mostly kosher and halal (except the fish oil capsules which contain gelatin) but I can’t guarantee it is.