Maybe. I don’t really have a clear answer on this one.
- The protein has kosher ingredients.
- The Acacia Gum is “kosher certified”
- Potassium Citrate appears to be OK though I don’t see anything specific
- Calcium & Magnesium appears to be OK but unlike the Acacia, it lacks a “kosher certified” designation
- So far as I can tell the Calcium Phosphate is kosher; in some places, I see it called “Freeda Kosher Calcium Phosphate” and in others just “Freeda Calcium Phosphate” – but I can’t see that there are 2 products, it appears to be one and the same.
- I can’t see the origin of the Choline Bitartrate.
- the Xanthan gum appears to be OK but carries no certification