Here is the simplified version of the terms below:
- Affiliates are approved manually and we only approve existing Ambassadors that are actual users of our product, like our product, and doing a ketogenic diet. Stated another way: we do not approve affiliates that are running coupon/deal sites. We’re looking for people that are likely already sharing Keto Chow with others and wouldn’t mind getting something back.
- 3% commission on paid orders.
- It’s paid via check or PayPal on a monthly basis.
- To keep the number of payments to a sensible level, you have to earn $100 before a payment is sent.
- If you choose PayPal, the transaction fees for the transfer will get deducted from your earnings. You can see Paypal’s fees here.
- Orders you place yourself won’t get a commission.
- After 3 months of inactivity, the affiliate account will be removed. We have a limit of 50.
You can register with this link: https://www.affiliatly.com/af-103829/affiliate.panel
Here are the affiliate program terms and conditions
Referral fees/commissions and payment
For a Product sale to be eligible to earn a referral fee, the customer must click-through a Special Link from your site, email, or other communications to a Product Site and purchase the product within a specified number of days. When someone clicks through a Special Link, a cookie will be set in their browser with your affiliate ID and their IP address may also be logged with your affiliate ID. When a purchase is made, the commission will be given based on the existence of the cookie.
The commission structure is subject to change at our discretion. We will notify all Affiliates 30 days prior to a commission reduction change. Commissions earned under the previous structure will be paid under the previous structure. Commissions under the new structure will be paid under the new structure.
We will only pay commissions on links that are automatically tracked and reported by our systems. We will not pay commissions if someone says they signed up or someone says they entered a referral code if it was not tracked by our system. We can only pay commissions on business generated through properly formatted special links that were automatically tracked by our systems. We reserve the right to disqualify commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
- You are not forthcoming, you are intentionally vague, or you are found to be lying.
- You are not responsive within a reasonable time period and after multiple attempts to make contact using the information listed on your network profile.
- You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof.
Customers who buy products through this Program will be deemed to be our customers. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time.
For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time.
- The technical operation of your site and all related equipment
- Ensuring the display of Special Links on your site does not violate any agreement between you and any third party (including without limitation any restrictions or requirements placed on you by a third party that hosts your site)
- The accuracy, truth, and appropriateness of materials posted on your site (including, among other things, all Product-related materials and any information you include within or associate with Special Links)
- Ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights)
- Ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal
We may reject your application at our sole discretion. We may cancel your application if we determine that your site is unsuitable for our Program, including if it:
- Promotes sexually explicit materials
- Is strictly a coupon site
- Promotes violence
- Promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promotes illegal activities
- Incorporates any materials which infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or to violate the law
- Includes Keto Chow or variations or misspellings thereof in its domain name
- Is otherwise in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to us in our sole discretion.
- Contains software downloads that potentially enable diversions of commission from other affiliates in our program.
- You may not create or design your website or any other website that you operate, explicitly or implied in a manner which resembles our website nor design your website in a manner which leads customers to believe you are Keto Chow or any other affiliated business.
- Keto Chow, LLC reserves the right, at any time, to review your placement and approve the use of Your Links and require that you change the placement or use to comply with the guidelines provided to you.
- You ARE ALLOWED to post your affiliate links on your own social media.
- You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links on the social media of Keto Chow
The Keto Chow Ambassador program is designed for people who already have groups of ketonians who would be interested in using Keto Chow to help with their ketogenic journey, and as such we are not looking for anyone who is interested in “marketing” our products through paid advertising. We are not completely opposed to this, but ANY paid advertising of our Ambassador program or your special link would need to be approved by us first, in writing.
That said, if you have any ideas that you’d like to try, contact us, we’re happy to explore with you.
- You shall not purchase keywords, domain names, advertising, search terms, adwords, or any other identifiers that include the word “ketochow”, “Keto Chow”, the names of Keto Chow products or services, or any variations or misspellings thereof.
- Bidding on “keto chow meal replacement shake” and any keyword string that includes this term, such as “keto chow shake”, etc.
- Purchasing domain names based on “keto chow” or variations, such as “ketochowshake.org” or “keto-chow.com”, etc.
- Doing any active SEO (search engine optimization) to your pages that contain our special link for terms such as “keto chow”, “keto shake”, “keto meal replacement”…you get the idea. :)
This Agreement shall not be construed to create any employment relationship, agency relationship, or partnership between you and Keto Chow, LLC You will provide services for Keto Chow, LLC as an independent contractor. You will have no authority to bind Keto Chow, LLC into any agreement, nor will you be considered an agent of Keto Chow, LLC in any respect.
- You have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement and to be bound to the terms and policies set forth in this Agreement.
- Your website does not contain any materials that are:
- Unlawful or solicitous of behavior that is unlawful in the United States;
- Unlawful or solicitous of behavior that is unlawful in the geographic area from which you operate.
- You have obtained any necessary clearances, licenses, or other permission for any intellectual property used on your website. Nothing on your website infringes upon the intellectual property rights of any person or entity. No person or entity has brought or threatened an action claiming such infringement, nor do you have any reason to believe that any person or entity will bring or threaten such a claim in the future.
- You do not compete with Keto Chow, LLC You are not an employee, agent, or partner with any person or company that competes with Keto Chow, LLC
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to any Product Site, and all of our trademarks, graphics, and logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant hereto or in connection with the Program.