Banana Cream Pie
This decadent dessert is exploding with creamy banana flavor, topped with smooth whipped cream, and nestled into a mouth watering buttery crust. Recipe by Amanda Balle
Prep Time20 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 8 people
- 1.5 cups almond flour, toasted
- 2 Tbsp brown swerve
- 1 Tbsp sugar free maple syrup could sub maple flavoring
- 1-2 tsp OOO Flavors graham cracker flavor from oooflavors.com
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2-3 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 scoop Keto Chow Banana, or Vanilla with added flavor
- 1.5 tsp banana cream pie flavor from OOO Flavors optional
- 10 drops yellow food coloring
Toast the almond flour in a dry pan until it’s fragrant.
Add it to a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients except for butter, mixing well.
Add butter and mix until the mixture will hold form.
Press into pie pan. It’s ready to add your favorite filling!!
With an immersion blender or regular blender, mix the heavy cream, water, and Keto Chow until thick and creamy - like pudding.
Add the flavoring and food coloring if needed.
Add pudding to your pie crust.
Cover and refrigerate overnight but preferably 24 hours.
Serving: 66g | Calories: 267.3kcal | Carbohydrates: 10.9g | Protein: 8.5g | Fat: 24.3g | Saturated Fat: 9.5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.12g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10.24g | Trans Fat: 0.49g | Cholesterol: 42.74mg | Sodium: 117.95mg | Potassium: 375.77mg | Fiber: 4.95g | Sugar: 1.87g | Vitamin A: 556.77IU | Vitamin C: 17.27mg | Calcium: 166.61mg | Iron: 1.06mg | Sugar Alcohol: 3.06g | Net Carbs: 2.87g