Creamy Keto Chow Baked Cauliflower & Cheese
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time35 mins
Total Time55 mins
Servings: 12 servings
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 scoop Savory Chicken Soup Keto Chow
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch Smallcayenne pepper
- 1 pound cooked and cooled riced cauliflower as dry as possible (leftover roasted cauliflower works great for the recipe too)
- 2 cups your favorite shredded cheese such as Cheddar or Monterey jack
- 1/4 cup of the cheese for topping
Grease a 9 X 13 baking pan. Preheat oven to 350F
In a large mixing bowl beat together the eggs, mix in the keto chow, dry spices, milk and heavy cream. mix well until there are no lumps.
Stir in the cauliflower.
Stir in 2 cups of shredded cheese.
Spread the mixture into the greased baking pan. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cheese on top.
Bake at 350 F for approximately 35 minutes until the casserole is set and beginning to brown on the top.
Serving: 102g | Calories: 155.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.49g | Protein: 9.21g | Fat: 11.98g | Saturated Fat: 6.59g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.72g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3.36g | Trans Fat: 0.32g | Cholesterol: 64.26mg | Sodium: 358.25mg | Potassium: 237.54mg | Fiber: 1.46g | Sugar: 1.29g | Vitamin A: 577.51IU | Vitamin C: 26.84mg | Calcium: 268.7mg | Iron: 0.56mg | Sugar Alcohol: 0.02g | Net Carbs: 2g